Do you often feel discouraged to workout on the same machines and in the same way? Have you been thinking of a way of exercising which is both fun and effective? Sometimes the way we exercise is so monotonous, that we don’t feel like exercising at all.
But what if there is a way of working out which motivates you to exercise more? Is there any specific equipment that can make this possible? Yes, there is! And it is the Pilates ball! The workouts you can perform with a Pilates ball are both exciting and effective.
Want to know more about Pilates Ball exercises? Go ahead with your read!
1. Squatting Beside The Wall:
Aimed at toning your thigh and hip muscles, this is an amazing workout which can be done even at home.
How To Do It:
- Stand against a wall with your back towards it.
- Place the ball in between your lower spine and the wall.
- Now, while holding the ball with your body, bent down to a squat position, stay there for a minute or two and return to standing position.
- Repeat the same 8-10 times.
Do the usual push up workout, but with a twist. This will do wonders on your arms and chest.
How To Do It:
- Lie down on the floor on your stomach.
- Place your calves on the ball and then do the usual push-up exercise.
- Repeating this workout for 8 -10 days every day will result in well-toned abs and arms