Everybody has their own trouble zones ─ some want to lose those love handles while some want to get rid of cellulite. But the one part most women struggle with is their upper arm area. Come summers and we all feel like chopping off those bingo wings, so we could wear our favorite tank tops and those sexy off shoulder dresses, right?
Let us have a look at the 3 effective upper arm exercises for women:
But wait, here we have 3 moves to get rid of that dreaded arm flab and tone and sculpt those triceps into beautiful curves. According American Fitness Council (ACE), these effective exercises give the best results in the shortest time.
1. Triceps Dips:
You can use a bench or any raised solid platform like a chair or a stair to do the triceps dips.
- Sit on the bench with your back straight and abs tight.
- Place your hands on both sides of your hips and hold the edges in such a way that your palms are on the bench and fingers wrapped around the edge.
- Extend your legs in front of you and slide forward until your butt is off the bench. Support your weight on your arms.
- Now bending your elbows, lower your butt down towards the floor until your upper arms become perpendicular to the forearms.
- Straighten your arms and lift up to the starting position.
- Do 3 sets of 15-20 reps.