Do you want well shaped thighs and legs? Well, if you do, then this is the post you should be reading! Jump squats help exercise the quads and calves while helping you tone your body as well. There are many benefits associated with jump squats. Let’s look at how to perform Squat jumps and their many benefits.
To begin, stand in front of a full-length mirror. Bend your knees a little; make sure that the spine remains upright.
1. The Basic Routine:
- Begin squatting. To squat, lower your body as much as you can by squatting down. Bend your knees and assume the position of sitting down. Your thighs should be parallel to the ground. Pause and hold position.
- Launch your body upwards. Lift your hands above your head as you jump in the air.
- Try to land in the same position. Bring your arms back to the starting position. Repeat.
- As you land, go into the squat to finish one repetition. Try and land effectively (you may have to master this skill).
- Do 3-sets of 15 repetitions. (1)
More Fitness On: 7 Amazing Benefits Of Jump Squats