Ever heard of the adductor muscles in your body? The adductor muscles that most of us barely know about complements the longest bone in the human body and makes up the inner side of the thighs. Yes, the adductor muscles are nothing but the muscle on the inner side of your thighs that allow you to perform daily activities with ease. Do we need to tell you the importance of exercising these muscles that help you walk, sit, run, skip and go about various other activities? Yes, exercising the adductor muscles is just as important as exercising the other parts of your body to stay fit and healthy.
Top 5 Adductor Muscle Exercises:
Work these muscles with the following exercises, tone them and make them stronger.
1. Leg Raises:
Simple and easy adductor workout to do, all you need is a yoga mat.
- Lie down on your side on the mat
- Lift your torso by balancing on your elbow
- Now, lift your leg a little and bend the left knee and make it perpendicular to the other leg
- Keep your back straight and your neck in position to get the desired results
- Now lift your other leg in the air and hold this position for as long as you can
- Bring down slowly and exhale, and repeat 10 times. Do 3 to 4 sets for best results
More Fitness On: Top 5 Adductor Muscle Exercises For A Healthy Life